(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/article3533400.ece?homepage=true
Victoria's diamond jubilee celebrations of 1897 was an important turning point in India's nationalistic movement.....
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
An article throwing light on contemporary events of Indian Independence..role of radicals..
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/article3533400.ece?homepage=true
✔
happy Fathers day to all Fathers, I am celebrating with families on The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship, 2 cruises back to back, YaY! LOTS OF FUN AND DANCING
❤
Ok, I know I'm not British but the Ridaught's and the Leverett's were many generations ago... can I just say that I had tears when they were singing God Save the Queen during the Concert for the Jubilee Queen? And can I also say that Tom Jones and Paul McCartney still got it? Makes me want to go to England all the more now!
॓_॔
Remembering the Last Jubilee Celebrations of a British Monarch and How it Became a Rallying Point for the Nationalist Movement http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/article3533400.ece
☎
Werrrrrrrrrrkkkk the Diamond Jubilee Queen Grace Jones!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCrUq7DveFs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
(◣д◢)
"This sent Henry M. Hyndman, the father of British socialism and an outspoken critic of British rule in India, into a fit of rage. ‘Congratulations for what?' he asked his friend, Dadabhai Naoroji, in January 1897. ‘For having ruined India for two or three generations to come? It is pitiful."
"Hyndman told a mass meeting that he organised with Naoroji in February, should be celebrated in a manner befitting a monarch who had been ‘the Empress of Famine and the Queen of Black Death.'"
And now, after 115 years, when, we the former serfs jubiliate for that redundant lady at buckingam palace, we miss you Hyndman.. http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/article3533400.ece?homepage=true
No comments:
Post a Comment