Thursday, June 21, 2012

jubilee song


◙‿◙

I haven't looked at FB for weeks other than today - no problem, just didn't want to and still strangely don't! So keeping my eyes shut whilst typing this and delivering you the perfect Diamond Jubilee song. Not sure if I'm hitting the right keys or not since my eyes are shut edjkgfbrkwleiife http://youtu.be/DwvSLLWjS7A


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

ahmmm... how great he is... i love Jesus who gave ol the glory in my life... he's my savior...my wisdom.my inspiration and my strength....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU-Y6tNOOOI&feature=share


(✿ ♥◡♥

I wish that I'd been back in London for the concert. I felt quite nostalgic seeing all of the places that were so familiar to me. I love this song!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKSBeZiHJk8&feature=share


(✿ σ_σ)

sorry Mr Gary Barlow but it doesn't matter how many times I hear the Queens Jubilee song, I still dont like it


i remember our fiest. because of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V9kO7vjyHs&feature=share


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

THE JUBILEE SONG
by: DIN DIN LIARENA
i ❤ this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbUytEJlnbE&feature=share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...