(◡‿◡ ✿)
Been praying hard over 5 more women to start their Mary Kay business this month. My business has grown me more than I could have imagined (as well as growing my banking account beyond what I could have imagined!) If you have even had one thought about becoming a consultant and starting to be your own boss, please let me know. I would LOVE to buy you lunch and offer you free products just to hear this amazing opportunity. (Out of towners, I can do a phone call and send you the free product!) Message me or like this to set up a time for us to chat. There is no pressure, just you listening to this AMAZING business plan! Are you ready to take control of your life?
❤
Sometimes were to focused on tryin to find a happy ending we misread the signs of who wants us & who doesn't ; who will stay & who will leave , but sometimes maybe the happy ending is just you finding yourself but NEVER give up hope ! ❤
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
don't you just love the smell of the rain? Its especially nice so early in the morning, when its just you and the clouds and the silence...and the smell of the rain... PLEASE come rain, little clouds, please?
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
These days you can't hang with a crowed of people thats why I stay to myself and don't think I'm acking funny it's just you got to keep your circle smaller then a cherrio. #M.R.T
(´▽`)
It's kinda funny I was an if u really sit bak an think who really has ur ban when ur alone an u growen up no more get ur tedy no have ur fav blacket. Just you an life left to fight
(✌゚∀゚)☞
Don't say anything, don't say anything at all
What is there to say, what is there to hear
I know, you know
This moment of time has stopped
And in this moment there is no one
There is just me, there is just you
No comments:
Post a Comment