Thursday, June 21, 2012

just you


(✿ σ_σ)

Just because you can't find a way, doesn't mean there's no way. Sometimes it's just you are holding a wrong map. I hope this time, I have the right one.


i didnt mean that. i dont want to push u down. the only thing i want is just you can be better....


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Work can come early if its just you and the bottle !!!!!


Well Jesus, it's just you and me...I'm loving these odds!


♥◡♥

Happiness is every where, just you have to know it.


॓ ॔

. . . has not figured out the etiquette of "liking" comments that his "friends" leave on his status updates. If you don't "like" them, does that mean you don't like them? If you like one but not others, some but not all, is that a diss to the ones you didn't "like?" If you "like" somebody's comment, does that mean you, like, *like* them (him or her or her-transitioning-to-him or vice versa)? Should you make it a rule simply either to always like or never like all or none of them? Maybe Facebook needs a tag that says, "I'm not *not liking* you, I'm just, you know, not *liking* you."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...