◖|◔◡◉|◗
sorry, had to get up and change the channel. Heard some cheesy music and girls screaming, and i knew instantly it was Ellen. had to be done. keep hoping her, Usher and Justin Bieber will dance themselves off a cliff or something wonderful like that... never thought i'd miss Oprah. sigh
❤
Im eating a carrot and wearing stripes, im repeating swaggie in my head over and over again and im eating pasta (with carrots) so im louis's and justin bieber's girl :)
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNWcdQYV21Y&feature=colike this song is so sweet. its a mothers day song. if ur mom listens to this she'll probrably cry.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
The chick that tweeted this... She's either A) A complete fn retard, or B) Yet another reason why YOU SHOULD ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM...
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-worst-justin-bieber-fan-tweet-in-the-history-o
(╯°□°)╯
Check out what we thought of Justin Bieber's new album 'Believe' and hear a few new tracks on New Pop First tonight! http://www.aolradioblog.com/album-review/justin-bieber-believe/
(◡‿◡ ✿)
i need another one (or two) justin bieber singing toothbrushes. if you love me, you'll find them for me.
sincerely,
they make my mornings way better.
❤
..at midnight, i'll be the proud owner of Justin Bieber's new album BELIEVE :)))
◙‿◙
this is better than justins haha if i was old enough to be your boyfriend haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGABwm9lCIc&feature=share
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I LOVE THIS SONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxaDyA-ngJE&feature=share
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I have the full album. OFFICIAL. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8F79C14EDFA74AEB&feature=plcp
(◡‿◡ ✿)
LOL'ing how your trynna tell me that I can't like one direction and justin bieber both. like , yes , yes I can.
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Going to a justin bieber concert ohmygosh!!!!!!! :D ❤
╯‵Д′)╯
10x better than justin and this kid can actually sing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGABwm9lCIc&feature=share
✔
I got "Justin Bieber!" on the What Celbrity Do You Look Like? quiz! http://apps.quizbone.com/portal/241167/1340049784?ref2=f_asp
♥◡♥
I got "Justin Bieber!" on the What Celbrity Do You Look Like? quiz! http://apps.quizbone.com/portal/241167/1340049814?ref2=f_asp
◖|◔◡◉|◗
K so far we have "Justin Bieber The Movie" and "Katy Perry The Movie"... bet ya anything the next one is gonna be either "Lady GaGa The Movie" or 'Lil Wayne The Movie"... what the fuck is wrong with these ppl???!!! Nobody appreciates good music anymore :( these days its like, the more you sound like a robot, the better you sound. . .
Ӭ
lil justin i think jk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGABwm9lCIc&feature=share
No comments:
Post a Comment