(゚д゚))✿)
Justin Bieber has topped the charts on talent and charm. Now he has become a crotch grabbing, tatooing, saggy pants wearing disappointment. If his appearance on Letterman tonight was hint of what is in store...todaloo!
(╯°□°)╯
I think David Letterman is desperate for guests. On tonight's show, Justin Bieber and Micheal Ian Black. I turned it to GSN a long time ago.
Ӭ ✿
First time I've seen Letterman in ages, and flipping Justin Bieber is on. Way he keeps grabbing his crotch, looks like he's got a dose of crabs or summat. *shudder*
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
So I'm pretty sure Leno won for the musical guests tonight. Letterman had Justin Bieber (bleh), and Leno had Need to Breathe! :D
(✿ ♥◡♥
kay, i LOVE Justin Bieber ! deal with it ! i'm not on this earth to please you and neither is he so if you don't like what i put up on my facebook delete me or get over jeez, you're not going to change me just cause you think he's bad doesn't mean other people have to follow you. F*CK off !
B™
Watching The Tonight Show With David Letterman...Justin Bieber is performing, what has the male gender come to?
ּ_בּ
Watching Justin Bieber on Letterman. When did this dude become the White Gangsta? (puke in my mouth a little)
(✿ ☉‿⊙
Cant stand him but LOVE this song LOL dont judge :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GuqB1BQVr4&feature=share
(✿(( Ò,ó
there's a dream in my soul a fire that's deep inside me http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=G7cK39ODDJU&NR=1
(✿ ´▽`)☞
just got done watching the JUSTIN BIEBER ALL AROUND THE WORLD SHOW SOME SAID OTHERS THE BEST I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER
(✿ σ_σ)
Ok I'm going to upset a lot of people by saying this but they'll just have to deal...Justin Bieber is an airhead. Enough said.
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
is watching JUSTIN BIEBER on the LATE SHOW !!
#:D
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Why does Justin Bieber look like Rachel Maddow? WTF is going on in this world?
☹
the only reason to listen justin beiber...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-hPbEVhhI
(.Y.)
BBeauty and the beast justin bieber
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Justin Bieber Just Performed "BoyFriend" On The Late Show. & I Honestly Gotta' Say He Was Good!! (:
〽◝
Is the Justin Bieber shit over yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment