Saturday, June 23, 2012

petsmart


(✌゚∀゚)☞

I don't understand why people wait for several minutes for someone to pull out of a parking spot. I went to Petsmart today and their was tons of open parking spots. I parked about 10 spots from the door, walked in and grabbed a cart. That whole time a pickup with lady driver and 3 young to near teen kids was waiting to pull into a spot about 5 up from mine. Everyone seemed to walk just fine when they got out lol. Seriously, why wait for nearly 5 minutes so you don't have to walk an extra 20 feet?


(◡‿◡ ✿)

GOT THE PETSMART GROOMING JOB :D finally have a job :D:D:D:D:D


3am at Petsmart, inventory girl asks "Do fish sleep out of water? I know humans die when they sleep out of water, are fish the same way?"


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

This morning we have been to the: doctor, Cafe Royal for lunch, Walmart, and Petsmart! Jane is on the couch, leg elevated with ice for her foot, saying, "Why am I soooo tired?" Her knee walker, now known as "Star" worked very well. We bought a handlebar basket for him(Star). I think he needs those bright ribbons that little girls put on the ends of their handle bars!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...