Sunday, June 24, 2012

kayak


◙‿◙

What are you doing today? It's a beautiful day, don't spend it inside! Visit Ride the River Rentals NOW through 4 pm and rent a kayak to experience the Great Miami River. Also, now through 8 pm (and tomorrow 11 am - 8 pm) you can rent a bike, rollerblades and more to take a trip on the Miami Valley's bikeways! Visit our website for more information.

http://metroparks.org/parks/riverscape/RideRiverRentals.aspx


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Sunny, Willy and I left the house at 6am and walked to Occoquan Regional Park, We met Vicky when she was coming from the farmer's market. Got home around 9:30. Sunny and I were beat, but Willy was still going strong.

Did some pricing. It is $4. to launch a canoe or kayak. Kayak rental is $10. for a double, $8.50 for a single. The town of Occoquan is not listed as a member, but somehow I think we are. If not, add a dollar to all prices.


(✿ ♥◡♥

lending my HHR (orange copper bomb with chrome package) to my housemate overnight so he can climb Mt. Baldy, go camping and play with his kayak... the truck has never been driven by anyone but me for more than a few minutes for years... it is good to let go sometimes


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Great time at the UW yesterday. I'm so excited for Jordyn to start her adventure. I might even be a little envious...they have so many clubs to choose from. I love the sound of yoga and kayak clubs!


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Embarking on the Kankakee River for the next 7 hours! Kayak trip 2k12!


ಠﭛಠ

Kayak shopping... guess who the labor force is?


(✿ ´▽`)☞

Just sold my two kayaks at community garage sale within 10 minutes of putting them out. Guy loaded them into his van, I said, "Bud, I don't think its going to fit.................did he listen? That would be a negative. Now has a kayak thru his front windshield.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...