☹
I'm so sick of hearing about Lebron James showing how classy he is after winning the title. How hard is it to act right when you win, it shows more character how you act in defeat. He did that last year, refused to shake hands, tweeted when I wake up tomorrow I'll still have my life and you'll still have to live yours.(bascially I'm rich and your not). The guy is a tool wheter he wins or not, I'll take Kevin Durant over him anyday
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Congrats to the MIA Heat... Now BOSH can really let his hair down & show his Real side >> LMAO!! This is Classis
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Why Do People Say Im In Love With Kevin Durant .... And The THUNDER
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
what's up with this!!! was it fix? hmmmmmmm http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh37ZiVTsfF0dp9JQ0
B™
I got "Kevin Durant" on the What basketballer are you? quiz! http://apps.quizbone.com/portal/433705/1340471208?ref2=f_asp
No comments:
Post a Comment