Thursday, June 21, 2012

kids games


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

11 kids games in three days = one tired family. Jeff and George's games don't keep score. Reed's team lost by 1 - heart breaker. Gabie's SFHS team played in a tournament. She participated in 8 games = 1 loss, 1 tie, 6 wins. Could shape up to be a wonderful high school season. :)


(✿ ♥◡♥

Anyone looking to teach their kids more about nutrition and healthy habits, this is a great site. Lots of printables and info sheets with grade levels marked. Even has a page with info about gardening with kids and connecting growing food with eating food. http://www.nourishinteractive.com/


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Happy fathers day to two of the greatest men I know. My real father is a hero who sacrifices so much for his community and still makes it to everyone of his kids games and everything. He helped me become the man I am today. I love you pop. And to my step father. You are also a great man and I dont know what I'd do without you in my life. I love you both. Thank you for all you both have done and continue to do.


(´▽`)

Don't forget...8th Annual Cherry Festival is this weekend (23rd & 24th). We have u-pick sweet cherries for $3/ lb., great food, live band, kids games and local vendors. We are open from 9:30am until 6pm....so come join the fun.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Just checked the extended forecast, looks like awesome weather for Musky Fest weekend. Hope to see all of you downtown taking in the food, arts and craft vendors, kids games and some great music!!!!


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

ALL IN LIFE WAT I ONLY ASKED FOR WAS A RIDE OR DIE LADY .. IS DAT HARD TO ASK FOR I WORK I MAKE $ I HANDLES MINES AN ALL I FIND IS FEMALES DAT AINT ABOUT REAL SHIT .. I JUST NEED THE REAL DEAL IM TIRED OF KIDS GAMES IM FUKIN GROWN !


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...