Thursday, June 21, 2012

kids games


Wats good fb I'm in da house lookin at a movie spendin time with my lil man I can't wait to see my big boy landon I'm about to block people off my page who I'm not friends with if u ain't my family dnt come at me wrong I dnt got time for lil kids games no I'm not talkin about my babyfather


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

Q: tbh and rate and first impression and what you think of me know?

A: TBH : I Use To Like You But You Be Playing To Many Kids Games For NationxX , Rate : 9 First Impression : Lil Girl Can Dancee Is She Single Doee LOL & I Think That You A Cool Person !


Ӭ ✿

Anyone have a wheelchair that I could borrow for awhile? I thought I had one, but it's too fancy and isn't set up very well for people who can use their legs. I just need a simple one that I could put my left leg up on a pillow and go to my kids' games and such. Let me know if anyone has something I can borrow!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

wow had a great time with my nieces and grandaughter at the legion thank you judy ferguson for the wonderful kids games you and Nikki did that was great


(✿ ♥◡♥

Getting the pool set up for the kids games, wine and fun lol. Just thinking I need this a relaxing day to clear my mind is all I need to regroup and make it happen everyone have a terrfic Saturday.


ಠﭛಠ

hey ass*****...how bout ijus trim that f****** bush of yours ...so u can jus stop beatin round it....im done playin FUCKIN LIL KIDS GAMES want it come get it


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Happy Father's Day to my dad. I can only remember him missing one of my ball games growing up and he hasn't missed any of my kids' games. He is always there for all of us any time we need him. We love you, Dad!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I hope i can have one more chance to mack things right i relley hope i can i am done with all the lil kids games..


(´▽`)

anyone got one of those big parachutes for kids games that they arent using over the next month, i could put it to good use....


Ò,ó

Some ppl is to Damn old to be playing kids games# grow up


॓_॔

Little kids games are annoying-_- how did I ever enjoy them?


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I "LOVE" it when you get a brand new bottle of dish soap and your kids decide to show you what they learned at Kids Games wacky science. I now have a brand new bottle with no dish soap. UGH!! :(


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...