(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Thank you so much for the past couple of days!!! It was fuken awesome! Mission after mission! Day and night!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Home cooked fettucini Alfredo! (MMMMM IT WAS SO YUMMY! MY FAVE!) FunFeti Cake! Observatory! The Beauty of the City! (LMFAO!!!) LA Kings Parade! Seether, BUSH, Nickleback Live!!!!! Malibu! Zuma Beach! Life Gaurd Tower! Point Dume!!!! (SCARY ) hahaha :O I had so much fun!!!!!!!! Best Bday Ever!! XD I ♥ YOU! XD
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Gotta say the Kings parade and rally was awesome thanks Wife, Veronica and kids I had a wonderful time....also would like to thank Brother in law Bobby and Esther and kids for the wonderful commemorative and collectible Kings stuff my collection of Kings Memorabilia is growing.....thanks again to all of you for the awesome Fathers day gifts.....I Love all of you!
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I received this video from Jenn (my daughter) yesterday as she and Kyle took the train to LA to the Kings parade. I believe you can her Jenn celebrating (screaming) in the background. If you didn't get to go, this is a great Father's Day present.....Thanks Jenn for sharing....

(◡‿◡ ✿)
Yesterday was the best day ever..to be with my brother and friends watching the Kings parade and then gettin to go to the rally was just epic..Thank you soooo much Uriah Bloom for that it made our day ❤ my boys and can't wait for the new season in 4 months =)
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Congratulations to the Los Angeles Kings!
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/06/la-kings-parade-live-stanley-cup-celebration-coverage.html
〽◝
Watching the Kings parade made me realize how crazy we are in Philly.....i thought it was normal to have 2.5 million people at the Phillies Parade....there may be a few hundred thousand..if that at the Kings...
No comments:
Post a Comment