Sunday, June 24, 2012

kings parade


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

THE LOS ANGELES KINGS PARADE WAS THE SHHHHHHIT ...GOT DRUNK AS FUCK SOOO MANY BITCHES I LOST COUNT OF PUSSY POINTS..LOL


I hit up the Kings Stanley Cup parade and had some fun with the party goers.... Watch & enjoy! *explicit content (language)

kings


♥◡♥

Thats Right!!!........... Tha LA KINGS brought tha Stanley Cup home!!!!



kings


◖|◔◡◉|◗

Tom good pics of the King's parade. Going to tell your Aunt Bert about them too.


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Went to the Kings parade on Thursday, video coming in a few days.


Great day yesterday in the City of Kings!

kings


B™

Celebrating the Stanley Cup http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index?id=518121


t(•_•)

video from the parade

kings


So I was watching on tv the Kings parade, and as you already know I'm not big on those demonstration, but I couldn't help thinking "They most be awesome", now I'm waiting to see the parade for the teachers that just finished the school year.


I wonder how was the kings parade?


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

So funny "Monday the 3 Kings Parade" is like in January at eight street but now the kings are #6. #3. #1. Lol


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...