Sunday, June 24, 2012

kmart


(✿ ☉‿⊙

my hubby has to do work for my mom then go to kmart to pay a bill. great day to be off praise jesus for giving josh a better job u r a good god and i'm forever grateful to u.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I'll be out at kmart working round 1230 til 930 if anyone wants to come out and talk with me. I'll be around in there somewhere. It keeps me little busy but my mind still running, this isn't over, I refuse to stop fighting, not after all this time.


(´▽`)

found Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter the book at k-mart of all places I don't think I've ever bought a book there before.


(〽◝ ))✿)

Eating breakfast, watching Beauty Shop, getting ready for our Mission. THINKING Westview? Need to hit the Dollar store and Kmart.


So I'm at Kmart getting outfits for the kids and I just realize I have to start getting Tashie cloth out of the Teen section. I think I'm gonna cry, she is not a baby anymore


(◡‿◡ ✿)

went shopping at Kmart with my little brother and got some stuff :) then got a new bathing suit !! Dorney park here we come!!! ❤ ❤ Its gonna be a great day with the family


Gotten Big-w and k-mart toy layby out of the way! Now to do Target tomorrow! I love this time of the year... untill it all needs to be paid for!


(.Y.)

http://www.shescribes.com/2012/06/special-pg-and-kmart-promotion-giveaway-ends-7112.html


(✿ σ_σ)

Need an air pump to air up parkers pool and need to go to kmart to exchange parkers shoes for a bigger size.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Enjoyin my day off today. Went to a few yard sales wit bf walmart then kmart an to lunch at subway.


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Have you ever noticed that Kmart always smells like, if Walmart was found dead in its apartment after three days. o.0


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I'm so glad that my job didn't require for me to talk. I'm sorry kmart but I lost my voice so I'm not going to work 2 day.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Just went to kmart and got my layway now headed back to potsdam and then im going to a party for the day.. Thinking of you all day


Hey, ya all! I am going to be at the Kmart parking lot with my wares today. From 9 am to 1 pm. Come and see me!


( Y )

Bake sale for the SMS cheerleaders at Kmart 11:00-3:00


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...