(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
My morning at kohls: Peyton said potty so took her to the family restroom that has a mini potty just her size. Somehow, after sitting on it, she still managed to pee on her panties, skirt, and all over the floor, had to ccall David who was trying on clothes to come stand with her in the bathroom so I could go find a new skirt (that matched of course). Peyton is now going camando, and I gave the guy the sticker to scan at the register and he just stared at me!
ಠ_ಠ
Kohl's Account= Paid off and closed
Firestone Account= Paid off and closed
Recreational Loan Account= Paid off and closed
Billy's credit rating= Yay!!!!!
Don't ya just love paying bills???
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Last night Linda and I went to Kohl's where they tell me I saved $350 and only had to spend $50. They saw MIB III. Linda was a good sport. It is not her favorite genre. The we attended the Relay for Life with Nancy Washburn in support of cancer research. Nice night.
(✿ أ‿أ
Shout out to all my Kohl's Peeps.......On June 30th I work 4 to 9 (Fitting Rooms).....If anyone would like to pick up this shift please let me know.......Official moving weekend....I am off the next Saturday and would be willing to pick up your shift if you would want to trade....
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Great sale at Kohl's this weekend! Going to go pick up my new 'Fila' sports wear ...:-)...and then get prepared for gym next week, and my first class w/ GI Jane....Boy, this is going to be a challenge indeed....LOLS!!!
(✿(( ♥╭╮♥
So motivated to go kayaking today thanks to the three bathing suits I bought at kohl's yesterday (on sale & 30% extra off-score!). I hope the toughest part of my day is deciding which one to wear!
No comments:
Post a Comment