Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lafayette


(✿ ♥◡♥

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Tonight I get to spend time with my hubby, eat pizza, have some wonderful drinks, and cuddling while watching the new Sherlock Holmes movie!!! Saturday morning I am going to pick up my sister Kayla, and me and her are going to go see the circus in Lafayette. Then Kayla, Ryan E. Stutes, and I are going to my brother in laws house for a party. Sunday we are going to Mrs. Phyllis Rivette house to see her, Tony, cousin in laws, and etc. I am going to have so much fun this weekend. I can't wait!!!!!


(✿ ☉‿⊙

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2012/06/woman-arrested-after-trying-to-reunite-dog-with-owner/ If this isn't the craziest thing you've ever heard of. Lafayette county, MS, near Oxford. Rescuer picks up stray dog from side of busy road, tries to find owners, and winds up being arrested after they accuse her of stealing the dog!


(✿ ´▽`)☞

Yay. Closing on the house re-fi Monday night. Wicked good rate under 4% and 0.01% upfront PMI to pay (thank you Pres Obama), so with credits, it's a cost free, no principle add, re-finance for $170 less payment a month !
Just aint nothing wrong with THAT ! from Lafayette Branch and Matt


Ӭ

The FOG will be at the Triple Y Cantina in Lafayette tomorrow and we are going to donate 30% of the door to Austin Whitten and the restaurant is going to donate 20% of Saturdays sales from 11am till 8pm so please tell everyone to come and help us raise money for a great cause $5.00 cover 21 to drink and there is no age limit KIDS UNDER 12 GET IN FREE!!!


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Tune in with Patrick Lafayette as he unlocks the VP Vault on Randy's Reggae Radio! Spinnin Yellowman, Gregory Isaacs, Sugar Minott, Dennis Brown and many more!!! http://www.live365.com/stations/vprecords


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...