٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Just left lafayette drove to Lake charles, now I'm going back to lafayette then new Iberia and abbeville and back to Lake Charles. #tired.com
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Just got the some of the best news ever....before anyone ask no I'm not pregnant but I got the job at Family Services!! I am so happy! Going out tonight to celebrate where is a good place to go here in Lafayette??? Suggests please?
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
I'll be hitting up Unique tonight! So come on out! First time going out in a WHILE. Then Lafayette tomorrow! Pretty excited about this!
σ_σ
TOWN WITHOUT PITY LAFAYETTE COLORADO 1955 THROUGH 1970 NEVER LOOKED BACK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vAyitZPcMo&feature=share
Ծ_Ծ
On way to lafayette for Sue's treatment for her MS. Hope to go to zoo afterwards! Hope she doesn't wear out!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Anyone ever see the hookers that hang there at night? Some gateway http://mobile.lehighvalleylive.com/advlehigh/article/izL3QqDR
❤
Passing throw Lafayette
(.Y.)
Lafayette bound for the day:)
◙‿◙
This week we introduced our Crab Cake Sliders at the kick-off to Eat Lafayette on Tuesday. It seems that everone loved them and some reported to us that they were "the talk" all over the floor. I guess they had 500 or more people there and even other chef's were sampling our crab cake sliders and coming back with thumbs up gestures. That is quite a compliment to Wendy and her special efforts in making these crab cake sliders special. I guess you can feel the love!!!
We will feature them daily on the special menu at $8.99 for two crab cake sliders and French Fries or Home fried Potato Chips.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Best of Lafayette. He is the man!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=890ULiSXZSY&feature=share
No comments:
Post a Comment