◉_◉
from the movie the Game Plan
Joe Kingman: Then you get inside people's minds, and you drive them crazy, just like her!
Peyton Kelly: Well at least I got a mind, because if I didn't, I'd be just like you!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Single Or Not put this as your status and see who inboxes you;
♥= i want a relationship
C:=im falling for you
:)=i really like you
^_^=your fine
... ... :0= your bootifull
;*=i want to kiss you
;$=your bad
:|=i like u but im in a relationship
;)=your cute
♥ ♥= i wld date u
❤
I can lost everything i have but i never want to lost someone like you in my life, your the reason why i laugh, i breath and love Rommel Añonuevo
(✿ σ_σ)
Its so hard to put a smile on and act like you are fine when inside you just want to curl up and cry. But I know God is here for me giving me the strength I need.
כּ‗כּ
Juan Gabriel Fitch this is the song i was trying to show u....
MOOD: FEELIN IT!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ngzOj2zATM&feature=share
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Booqc4eH4iA thank for making this ❤
(✿(( Ò,ó
WITH AN ASS LIKE MINE AND A FACE LIKE YOU,RES WE WOULD NOT WORK OUT
Ӭ ✿
Smh in disbelief like you really think that...
No comments:
Post a Comment