٩(●ᴥ•)۶
So last night this girl tells me that tattoos are pretty nasty.... I told her if she wants to see nasty she needs to look down at her feet, How you gonabe wearin flip flops with your feet lookin like you just got done diggin ditches with your toes.. Good thing im sutch a sweet guy, i didnt even say anything about her makeup lookin like she Just flunked out of clown school.. now thats nasty
(´▽`)
Thank you Kathy that is a huge compliment. Taking in rescue dogs sounds like you. Radio and I weren’t going to tell but I gave him your address and said pretend you are a stray. Where do you live now? If you aren’t too far away, come by Sunday for our 20th anniversary celebration. You will always have a place to stay with me. Take care. Sheree
Ӭ
Inbox me what you think of me
I don't really care anymore
If hate me hey that's cool
I'f you like me hey That's cool
If you love me hey that's cool
If you dont like me hey that's better
If you don't like me thats cool too!
Inbox me what you think and I'll message bak what I think and If I love/like you I'll tell you if I hate you I'll tell you.
॓ ॔
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY FAV ACCESSORIES....GREAT STYLES AND DESIGN.... SERIOUSLY LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.... FROM THE INFAMOUS DAWN OF NEW YORK WERE THEY SERVE FIERCE AND ORIGINALITY!!!! FOR Dawn Notaro AND Renee Bradshaw
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Hearing my son struggle with liking a girl, and her being too busy to call him back and hang out, is breaking my heart. I remember those feelings, wondering if they like you or if they are just being polite. Thank God that feelings come and go. :D
(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)
Lord Jesus, may every word that I speak and every action bring You glory.Help me to enjoy my salvation as Your gift to me but to work at it as I seek to be more like You.
No comments:
Post a Comment