⍣
London - jubilee celebrations may be over but I'm still soaking up the colourful images of pomp and pageant and humming my favourite tunes ringing in my ear from the electric atmosphere at the star-studded open-air concert (rain-free for a change). History is my passion but being part of it and seeing it in the making is very enriching. I suppose all good times must come to an end but I'm already looking forward to Euro football championship, Wimbledon tennis tournament, Olympic games and the Rolling Stones at the closing ceremony. Life is a drag when you have to party! Doesn't time fly when you have fun! MB
(•̪●)
Death by Cagol, Thermos flasks and grey facial hair - as I enter London's Jubilee celebrations today. Ramblers fucking everywhere. The Queen, is clearly their crack. No sign of Brian May yet, thank fucking god..!
Ӭ ✿
The masses surge towards the Palace. A sight dreaded by Middle Eastern dictators but celebrated here in London. #jubilee
See more Tweets about #jubilee
twitter.com/search?q=%23jubilee
#jubilee is a hashtag on Twitter. Follow this topic and join the conversation. http://twitter.com/search?q#jubilee
❤
London jubilee been fantastic so to top it off tomorrow a spot of shopping with Jude ! Xx ps thanks Jude for such good company bring on the next royal event! Xx
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
London+Jubilee+Full Moon=Amazing! I'm sure I could hear a whole nation singing and dancing along to Paul McCartney at one point!
(✿ ♥◡♥
Watched the London Jubilee with the kiddies this AM. Annabel is still in love with Princess Kate. And her awesome hat.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Had a wkd day at the Mad Manic London Jubilee.....despite it pisssin down with rain! Good times.
©¿©¬
Who is watching the concert of the London jubilee !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment