Thursday, June 21, 2012

Los Angeles


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I am back from Las Vegas and I had such a great time with my Cousin Nabil, my Aunt Margo, her husband, and Nabil's friends! We gambled, won some money, lost more money, show a show, and dined in the best restaurants! It was very hot in Las Vegas, and so Los Angeles' weather was much cooler in comparison! I wish that we go on more family vacations, and it doesn't matter where we are as long as we are together. I really enjoyed having family around me that I cried and wondered after we all left Vegas and went back home how I am going to manage without them!


(✿ ╯°□°)╯

Want the apartment renting information for one of my friend who is going to study in David Geffen School of Medicine for a year from the coming July. The school location is Le Conte Avenue, Reagan Medical Center, Los Angeles Ca, USA. My friend would like to find a nearby apartment or guesthouse to rent for one year. It is better that he can rent a room like a local home stay so that he can blend in with the local customs. Could anyone can offer me some tips or options?


⊙▂⊙

This evening my buddies Lori Givens and Leon Gamble along with myself flew for 3 hours across every corner of Los Angeles & The Valley via helicopter with the LAPD Night Watch Air Support Division. We witnessed some minor crimes taking place but nothing major. I have a great respect for the LAPD and all they do now to keep the streets safe to the best of their ability. Next time we will go on a weekend when it is a lot of action!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...