Thursday, June 21, 2012

lotto


Good news is I got my lotto ticket today like I said I would. Now if it could only be the winning ticket so I could run away, but before I run away I need to have my finger heal. I was grading fresh ginger for my soup and I graded my middle finger the first nuckle by my nail. Hurts like hell when I bend it, boy work is going to be a joy NOT. :o(`````I'll have to wear a glove when washing my clients hair and just smile as it hurts. Sorry for my winning. I hope you all had a great day hugs to you all :o)


◙‿◙

Dianne is amazing. She has been cooking me dinner dishes to freeze and heat to serve while she is away. I have about 15 yummy dinners to look forward to. She will travel to Greensboro to help with family matters there. Come back home and be with me for about a week and return to Greensboro to help take care of Carsyn, Josh, and Kristi when she delivers our new granddaughter. How did I get this lucky? Forget the Florida lotto, I have Dianne.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Don't forget to enter the second chance draw for all those non-winning tickets! Drawn tomorrow! Also, pop in and have a wee looky at our new selection of board games for those cold, chilly winter evenings! We also have a fabulous new range of childrens toys to keep the kids happy! Our stationary range is slowley building up, so come and check out all the improvments and developments we have made :)

From the smiley staff here at This That & Lotto :)


(✿ ♥◡♥

I HATE paying bills!! Bye bye money! Good thing I took an extra shift this week. Maybe I'll buy an extra lotto ticket too :P


σ_σ

monday done... only tuesday, wednesday, thursday, then its FRIDAY and SATURDAY, then Bitch of a Sunday to remind you that Monday's a day away.... :( can i win the lotto Max now so i don't have to care what day of the week it is anymore?!?!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...