(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Flew to Newburgh, NY today from Los Angeles, CA.... My plane got diverted to a different city and delayed over 8 hours but I still made it... & it dawned on me, When its Gods WILL, the enemy will try to disrupt your path and send you into areas where you are unfamiliar but become and expert at FAITH and see how God brings you out and to where he promised he would take you!!! Tonights meeting made it very clear that whats about to take place in NEWBURGH NEEDS to HAPPEN!!!!
✔
'' GOT THE WORD HAWAII WE MIGHT BE HEADING TO XPLODE FIGHTING IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.... HOPE EVERYTHING GOES SMOOD SO WE CAN CONFIRM THIS FIGHT.. I ALREADY LIVED MY DREAM TO BE A MMA CHAMPION. IT CAME EARLY THEN EXCPECTED BUT I DID IT FOR ALL YOU GUYS THAT RIDE WITH ME TILL THE END. I DO THIS FOR YOU GUYS.
# MYBROTHERSKEEPER
♥◡♥
From November to June, I spoke with over 4,400 people in Los Angeles. We spoke about the free online tutoring, Live Homework Help, and the remote resources available to them through the library, like Learning Express Library. It has been an amazing couple of months!!!
ಠﭛಠ
Thank you Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim for giving us Los Angeles Dodgers Fans another reason to hate you! Can't even beat the San Francisco Giants.
◖|◔◡◉|◗
Having fun in Los angeles with family....
☎
ON THE PLANE, ON MY WAY TO LOS ANGELES!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment