(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)
Asking two friends on either side of me talking about their tripo to Rome, after Mass...to ask God if I could go to Rome one day...can't afford it I said...Next day a note with 5 lotto tickets came in the mail..said..praying...who knows?....After studying James, wondering if that is true faith in Action:-))). Never the less, I got a big belly laugh.!
❤
Good day i just came from paying the landlord some damage gabe checked his lotto and won 50 dam close this time. Now i am off to Vallue Village and down town
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I'm flossing like I hit the lotto moths fuckas but I'm flossing spiritually in g o ds light forever out the darkness. All praise do to Allah
(✿ σ_σ)
Thats me having adrink watch tonights the night then lotto and hope my nums. Come up
◙‿◙
I had no idea that 'Al' could have wondered so far from me. Heck, I just went into 7-11 for a slurpy and some lotto tickets and, viola', he be gone--but all the way to Connecticut?
t(•_•)
I PLAYED LOTTO 2DAY HOPE 2 WIN IT I USED R50-00 HOPE 2 WIN IT EVEN IF ITS NT JACKPOT BT AT LEAST THOUSANDS
☹
lost a tenner wat a twat.... this lotto better come in 2night !!!!!
♥‿♥
MY KNICKS JUST WON THE LOTTO !!!!! WELL SEE YALL NIGGAS AT THE TOP NEXT YEAR
ಠ益ಠ)凸
god forgives nd i dnt , my choppa hit the lotto nigga
ಠﭛಠ
"HOLY FUCK JUST WON LOTTO MAX WITH GROUP TICKETS FROM WORK, 50 MIL. BITCHES" ...that's what i'd say if we actually won, instead all we got was a free fucking ticket!
◕‿‿◕。
JUST won another 100$ off a $5 lotto. WTF!!!
(ʘ‿ʘ)
Girl walks into a pub, orders 2 tequilas downs 1 and throws the other down her panty!
Barman says "WTF lady?".
She says "I've just won the lotto, and that's the only doos I'm sharing it with"=D=)) X_X
No comments:
Post a Comment