Sunday, June 24, 2012

lowes


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Great minds must thing alike! My sister called and after our 1hr convo, my brother calls! AWW! So needless to say, my day started off AWESOME!! I love my family...they are amazing and I AM BLESSED! Tanning, park and LOWES for fire inspection gear. I PRAY they have a rope ladder there!!! Anyone live in a 2 story that fosters, did YOU have to get a rope ladder and are there any alternatives. ADVICE please!! LOL ❤


(✿ ♥◡♥

I think Bob got a little too ambitious today. He went to Lowe's for a part for his weed eater, then onto the flea market came home & rested for 20 minutes. Then he went out & cut the grass. He has showered and gone to bed. that is the most he's done in a long time. Fixing him some meat loaf and vegetables & corn bread to get some meat on his bones. He hasn't lost anymore weight but not gaining any.


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Hey peeps so my dad found a standing ac it a 8000 btu but it cost 300 bucks at sear how is that right cause the window one are a 100 bucks. 200 more what the fuck. That bull shit. But I really need it and there none at lowes. Walmart. Home depo. And not even at sear we had to order it can't wait till wed. I'm just happy it cool out side so I'm not dieing inside lol


(✿ ´▽`)☞

What could be cooler than having the guys from House Crashers or Yard Crashers stop you at Lowe's and ask you to come re do your house or yard? Its a great show on HGTV.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I've had a wonderful time here looking out over the lake. I needed this. Going by Play It Again Sports...then Lowes...then back to HC to catch up with some friends about going out tonight. Hava a wonderful afternoon everyone!....me


(✿ σ_σ)

Got n a short nap til Gary called! Gettin n the shower goin to Lowe's coming back and gettin busy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...