Thursday, June 21, 2012

love you


(´▽`)

Yes I loved you from all the depths of my heart I loved you honestly yes I love you but you know how much my love for you has become my friends tell me that I am a coward I am not a coward but I love you sincerely and I am afraid that mistaken in front of your heart good Yes, I study medicine and you are in the medical laboratories is no difference here the difference between the heart true and false heart I can not just have to tell you I love you I love you I love you (R) I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Well I'm glad I got to hear your voice. I miss you and love you. That Sux WiFi down no more communication till you call hated how our call ended not even a goodbye but for the 2 whole minutes I did get to hear you I loved it. Now sneak back in there and call me again. So we can say bye the right way.


It's our 2nd Anniversary over I Afghanistan right now! I wish I could be over there with Cody right now. But our anniversary doesn't happen over here until tomorrow. I wish he could come home tomorrow but what he is doing right now is much more important than my selfish wants. I'll wait. I just hope we get to talk tomorrow. I love you babe. Happy 2nd Anniversary in Afghanistan!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

well i have gotten all my books for summer term. gonna check the syllabus for the classes n go ahead and get a head start so i dont have to worry about getting behind and this way i can still enjoy summer and do everything we have planned. i love you baby couldnt ask for a better man to stand by me and help with the kids and the support i need to get threw school.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...