(✿ ♥◡♥
i love you so much babe!!! i hate to see you in pain!! it makes me hurt too. keep your chin up!
we all miss you Michael and we always will!!!! you were such a warm hearted person who everybody could fall in love with your presence and the sound of your voice. GOD must have really needed you with him to take away your pain...rest in peace sweetie!!!!!
(✿ ☉‿⊙
There was a time when my son never wanted to leave my side now he never wit me lol I just called him he like ma can I play the game im like yea i dnt care he like well I gotta get off the phone call me later ok i love you :-( :-( I, want my lil baby back....,
(✿ ´▽`)☞
In memory of all the dads in heaven....to my dad i love you and miss you and i know your still here in my heart. You will always be in my heart until the day we walk side by side again. Happy Fathers Day!
(✿ ´▽`)
I just wanna Thank God continuously for the Good and Bad. I must have really needed this little light to shine down on me.... I love you (Momma) Dorothy Ann Dyson-Cooper Thanks for raising us the way you did. #Everythig feels so right
(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)
Wishing my little but tank brother a very happy 17th birthday! You need to have a quiet one because next year I'm getting you fucked up! Love you heaps!
(✿ ◎ܫ◎
I had an awesome vacation really glad i got to spend time with family i havent seen in awhile it was a lot of fun, and a lot of fun bonding with my mom and stepdad throughout the trip love you all and wish everyone could have made it
(✿ ¢‿¢
Just dropped my darling off,he's off back to WA for another 7 weeks, does it get easier?? NO it does NOT!!! Tangi weto everytime!!!lol.....Thanks for our new truck honey, your just the best!!!Love you mo ake tonu! safe travels my love xox
No comments:
Post a Comment