(◡‿◡ ✿)
Thanks everyone for the best birthday ever mom dad for our great weekend mom val and murry for Sunday eve Michelle and ken and my awesome nieces and nephews and friends for coming for drinks on the 20 my wonderful husband for being you my amazing daughter the girls at work and Henry and Dela tinker for unconditional love John you rock and my boys for there efforts to be the first to wish me happy birthday and there amazing song. And to the two most amazing sisters xox richie and crystal love you guys Jamie and bryanne and to everyone who's coming out this Saturday and to you all my Facebook buddies thanks
❤
thank you lord for a wonderful blessed day, we thank you for our many blessings and we thank you lord for your touch making us see another day , lord we pray that the people who were not touched be dancing in heaven happly and make the family think of it not as a lose but as a party that the person that died isent suffering anymore but is in eternal bliss. lord we thank you for a roof over our heads food on the table and clothes on our backs and may we soon be called home to join the party .love you lord amen!
◙‿◙
This job is going to kill me. In more ways than one, its tough but I can work through that, but the second sacrafice is my own well being toward my special someone. Exausting as the job is I find I cannot stay awake for long, so goodnight to you all, but I say goodnight to you espacialy my lover. I love you more than you know, and more that you ever will know. All I can do now is sit and work to pay the bills to establish grounds on whitch we may walk on for the rest of our lives, that is, if you wish it to be so. Goodnight baby, i love you dearly with everything i have.
No comments:
Post a Comment