(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
A BIG thank you to my Fairy God Daughter Christianna McManus!!! Christianni, you were a God send this week at Cowgirl Camp!!! Thank you for all your hard work and help!!! There is no way it would have run as smoothly without you. I love you so much. It was such a blessing to spend time you! After you left I felt so sad and lonely!!!!!!! I was missing you before you even got to the gate!!!! Thank you baby doll!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Dear family I apologize if u miss took my previous post it was not ment to upset or start anything I have no regrets about the choices I've mad I did they were mine and there for I must be the one to deal with any problems along the way so plz don't think different of me or plz don't think I'm less happy because of any decision I've made I love you all so very much I just wonder sometime Wat would life have been like
(◡‿◡ ✿)
I just realized that Javi reminds me of Cole Sprouse(Cody from Suite Life of Zack and Cody) because of his long neck and their both tall and scrawny and have always been that way and then Codys character reminds me of Javi cuz hes a nerd :) Love you son! xD
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
my heart has been borken in need of repair help me Father show me the was that may walk with you show me the way that I maytalk with you the cry of my heart is to love you more and live in the touch of your hands show me the way out of heart
✔
Happy birthday to my beautiful son Elijah James. It breaks my heart that I can't spend it with you but things will get better with time. I love you!
ಠ_ಠ
To The Mothers The Mothers Of The Earth
We Love You We Gotta Show Ya what Your Worth
Hook Off Dear Mum & Mia Song (Worlds End Lp) Out 4th Of July
www.wiserap.com The Meatman http://www.wiserap.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment