Thursday, June 21, 2012

love you


(✿ בּ_בּ

Today , 1 year ago, I married my best friend, the love of my life, my soul mate, my Prince. I LOVE YOU STANLEY SCOTT BELCHER!!!!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Thank you God for giving me an awesome blood brother and a lot little brothers to, love you guys thank you for the awesome weekend in Miami, everyone!


(´▽`)

HEY JAMIE & JADE, SORRY FOR BEEN LATE BUT I WANT TO WISH THE 2 OF YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND PRAY THAT MUST TRULY BLESS YOU GUYS. LOVE YOU GUYS.


(✌゚∀゚)☞

This is the dog in the picture I posted. Watch it. There is a reward at the end. God BLESS you Samantha Hodge. We love you Girl! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLCk2zd1-sY&feature=share


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Happy Birthday to the best mom i could ever ask for I love you so much no matter what is going on I know that I can always count on you !! Hope your Birthday is the best (:


Congrats too baby boy TYROME BEARDY on graduating from Nursey love you and any more too come my boy ♥


◙‿◙

why can she see it her that i whant to be with in only her i love you in i miss you baby


♥‿♥

your always on my mind.i think about you all the time. i love you and im not giving up on you.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

First of all, I'd like to thank you guys for not spamming me "facebook isn't always like that" kind of crap, because it is, 24/7. Second, I want to wish my sweets the best time while he's away for the week on vacation. Love you sweetie and I'll be missing you! Last, but not least, they're a lot of cats at this hotel! If it wasn't for the fact that they eat swamp rats I would have taken all of them home by now.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out." - Roy Croft http://bit.ly/nAnm45


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...