Sunday, June 24, 2012

luke bryan


॓_॔

This song made me realize how simple of a person I really am b/c listening to it makes me think what he's singing about is HONESTLY living the dream. All I can say is thank God for growing up in the country

luke


( Y )

When Luke Bryan comes on,I immediately stop what im doing and sit Down❤


♥‿♥

Love this song

luke


thanks 4 lastnite

luke


◕‿‿◕。

Just woke up from a cat nap, there was Joe Walsh jamming with Brad Paisley on " Rocky Mountian Way"... Then Hunter Hayes hung in there with " In the City"... Next is Kenny Chesney and Luke Bryan.... Yeah, I likes my country music... Crossroads is a great show... mixes venues of different kinds of music... dont think I will get much sleep.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

"you don't know jack, double shot, eighty proof, on the rocks until you've lost it all and you can't go back..." ❤ Luke Bryan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...