(✿(( Ò,ó
DAMN!!! My freezer isnt working! What am I gonna do? I looked for a reset button. Cant figure it out. If Carl was here i would run to Lowes and buy one real fast! The food is thawing out!! HELP!!
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
My freakin dry stopped workin again. looks like its time for a new one. but i want one of them dbl washer on the bottom dryer on the top ones. got my lowes card back and cleared.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Went to lowes Build and Grow...haven't done that in a while the kids were excited...Cameron still don't feel well & I have pink eye haha we are falling apart
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Heading to Lowes to buy some porch paint....done working out...Whitley crew @ The Fitness Ctr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
❤
Headed to Lowes Ventana Canyon for the next couple of nights. Can't wait to see what surprises you have planned. Thank you baby!
ಠﭛಠ
Dear people at Lowes SHUT THE FUCK UP I GOTTA JOB TO FINISH FOR FUCKS SAKE
(〽◝ ))✿)
Yep, another trip to Lowe's. This owning a home stuff is getting expensive.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Ok gotta get up n go to work. Guess i didnt win the lottery. So of to lowes i go. Have a good day everyone.
(✿ ♥◡♥
Two trips to Lowes and its not even noon...but I get to hold hands with my honey so its all good :)
☹
In lowes stupid little kids r annoying.just want to pull out a desert eagle and shoot them
(✿ σ_σ)
Who's an independant woman....THIS CHICK! Fixed the fence, by myself woo hoo! At least until I ran out of supplies, I think one more trip to Lowes ought to do it!
Ӭ
Trying to buy something to work with. Lowe's Knows.......Right?? Back to Lowe's and Round 2!!
Ò,ó
Would someone please tell Jimmy Johnson, driver of the Lowes number 48, that the SC Gamecocks have got his horse shoe.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
woke up, lowes came gave us bad news then left great got to love life not
(◡‿◡ ✿)
ok off to lowe's paint, paint and more paint lol
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
Today and tomorrow your kids get to go make the suv from Madagascar three! http://lowesbuildandgrow.com/pages/default.aspx
Ӭ ✿
At Lowe's waiting to build something.
(✿ أ‿أ
watch out world im going to LOWES hope there is enuf money
❤
Not even noon yet and have made 3 trips to Lowes....
◙‿◙
There's some good deals! http://www.shopathome.com/Coupons/lowes.com
(.Y.)
At lowes again watching the lite ones
No comments:
Post a Comment