ಠﭛಠ
My new bitch stunting on her she said 2tell u ya got nothing on her I'm da man BITCH ya know who u fucking wit u and ya boyfriend can suck ah dick gotcha on facebook LOOKING all bummy if he had map quest he couldn't get u 2the MONEY put yo middle fingers up if u tired of ya ex PUT ya peace signs up if u on 2the next:finger(LETTER 2MY EX'S)
(〽◝ ))✿)
almost time for the baby shower hope to see yall soon!
if you get lost theres blue signs up saying baby shower and laurens number is in the event post as well as map quest directions!
❤
ok FB fam i have been trying do everything i can to hold my life together this is my last chacne dont judge me im doing what i need to do to take care of me and mine. so that being said im selling myself its $100 a nut bring your own condoms i will do this until i have found a job but until then i must take car of mines. 7300 18th ave apt 202 hyattsville md 20783 map quest it and come over. #TAKINCAREOFMINES
ಠ_ಠ
I no It's early but F it....ladies if your stomach look like a copy of Map Quest all the dents ,turns and pot holes,I would appreciate if u keep it covered no half or belly shirts...nobody wants to see that...yuckkkkkkkkkkkk.GM
◙‿◙
I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. They mean the world to me. I am truly glad that I have Facebook as well. Since I am now 50 I would probably forget everyone. lol I am now going to map quest my home address from the restaurant.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
been a long thanks to map quest! plus why is it so hard to have street signs and if you do have them PLEASE make sure a tree isn't grown in front of it and that the letters are big enough to see!
(✿ ╯°□°)╯
Map quest needs to start their directions on #5 I think I know how to get out of my neighborhood...Lmfao
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood!
Ӭ ✿
Map-quest directions should start at #5...I think I can get out my neighborhood on my own.
(´▽`)
This evening my GPS proved about as effective as Map Quest.
☹
Dream Big! Put God First! and Don't Give up! Success is made from each and everyone that is on the Earth it's just the choices you make and the right roads you drive down. Don't map quest yourself down "Negative" Blvd.- Gepetto
No comments:
Post a Comment