(✿ σ_σ)
Saturday June 23 - Mounted shooting practice 1:00pm...free....bring your own ammo. There will be people there that will sell some if needed. Sorting starts at 7:00pm - registration opens at 6:00 - 6:30. $35 for 4 runs - 2 practice runs and 2 jackpot runs. PLEASE SHARE and hope to see everyone there! At BG Farms (formerly Foxtrotter) 11800 S Highway 475
Ocala, FL 34480-6502 http://mapq.st/MKM9XF
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
Saturday June 23 - Mounted shooting practice 1:00pm...free....bring your own ammo. There will be people there that will sell some if needed. Sorting starts at 7:00pm - registration opens at 6:00 - 6:30. $35 for 4 runs - 2 practice runs and 2 jackpot runs. PLEASE SHARE and hope to see everyone there! At BG Farms (formerly Foxtrotter) 11800 S Highway 475
Ocala, FL 34480-6502 http://mapq.st/MKM9XF
(✿(( Ò,ó
Just had a guest call and yell at me and tell me to go back to sleep because I couldn't tell her how to get here from Benedict College. I hate when people call and ask directions in general, it's almost like people assume that because I'm a front desk clerk for a hotel, I'm automatically freakin mapquest... Whatever. I hope she never finds the place and we get to charge her credit card anyways >.>
(✌゚∀゚)☞
After a two month absence, Across the Universe will be back at The Irishmen Pub in Boca Raton tonight at 8:30! Come on out and join in the fun. For directions, click here:
http://www.mapquest.com/?le=t&q=1745+NW+2nd+Avenue++Boca+Raton+FL+33432++%28The+Irishmen%29+&maptype=map&vs=map
No comments:
Post a Comment