(◡‿◡ ✿)
I've thought about my Dad all day, as I'm sure most of us have. I tried to think of all of the best things that he gave us. The first is easy....each other. Eight sisters and four brothers have brought more joy to my life than most people could imagine. Second, I would have to say, is music. The gift of music has brought us together for so many happy and joyous times. Third, I think, would be the thirst for knowledge. The spelling and math games made me competitive but also gave me a thirst to know more. I could write a book about what he taught me in the short 19 years that I knew him. Thanks, Daddy. You gave us the best gift of all, each other. Happy Father's Day.
❤
dammmm can't fuckinn sleep (Like) if ur down to txt even tho i have summer skool can't go to sleep so fuckk it teachers i cant sleep muthaa fuckker:) i rater study at HOME then going to summer skool to fuckinn do bored shit fuckinn teacher's just let yuhh play math games on the computers lol muthaa fuckker
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Sterling started College for Kids through Metro this week. She absolutely loves it and so do I. They are amazing and they kids have so much fun as well do I listening to her day. She is taking a Acting class (where she gets to pretend to be a rockstar and in her words act like that old guy you know Elivis) and they are doing a little play for us on friday, a Math Games class and a Incrediable Edibles class where she is learing how to make heathy snacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment