Thursday, June 21, 2012

math games


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

I rarely cry. But today, I walked into the Lakeshore Learning Store. I choked up. I couldn't get enough of the SmartBoard software, the geography puzzles, the dice math games, the the decimal cards! I was I heaven! THANK YOU JESUS, FOR OPENING THE DOOR TO BE A 6TH GRADE TEACHER NEXT YEAR!! God, your mindfulness of my passions at this season in my life astounds me. Wow. All I can say is WOW. Thank you.


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

These are printable math games that you can use to challenge, motivate and excite children about math at school or at home. Receiving a new game every few days will give you the opportunity to try out each game as you receive it!!!!........... Click Here!

just watch everything of this site http://onlineeducationlear.yolasite.com/ and share it....


(✿ ♥◡♥

Have you ever played run 2 im playin that right now its so fun on the runing dude im on level 13 on the skater im level 7. If you havent ever played it you need to got to www.coolmathgames.com and if that doesnt work go to google type in cool math games and its the first one you need to try it. (Click like if you like the game) http://www.coolmathgames.com/


(✿ ☉‿⊙

hangin out wit my lil cuzzinz kayla and james we went to the recreation center up da street and dey cnt play any math games for kids isnt dat soooooo dumb like kids cnt even play children games cuz the blocked it all rrruuuuugggghhhhh guess wehave ti go home den


(✿ ´▽`)☞

Well, Kason just finished writing his first book report. Now he and Kade are playing cool math games on the computer. So I think I will head out to wal Mart and enjoy not going to toys, games or fishing departments..Have a wonderful Friday and if your traveling to Nebraska, praying for safe travels.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...