٩(●ᴥ•)۶
hello my name is jerry zhou i go 2 ps 203 i like hunger games i play happy wheels this and minecraft and roblox and cool math games and portal 2. the funnest is happy wheels and i like youtube :{ im a ninja }:
⊙▂⊙
Got this from a friend in my feed & thought I'd share it here. Regarding the school discussion; given that we now have DayCare for students having babies, wouldn't preventive, comprehensive Sex Education be a practice whose time has come... http://www.softschools.com/math/games/
Ӭ ✿
I walked alongside a 4YO to work this morning and here's our conversation:
4: Where are you going?
Me: To work
4: Why?
Me: So I can make fun math games for you. :)
4: Oh. ok. You're not going to daycare?
No, no I am not :)
(◡‿◡ ✿)
The fact that i cant do my 3 year olds cousins math games on her little laptop is beyond terrible haha!
(✿ ╯°□°)╯
u should check out this really cool wesite called run1 math games don't worry it doesn't really have math games:)
(✿ أ‿أ
Played www.Coolmath.com stage 5 on this one game is hard http://www.Coolmath.com/
❤
IF anyone gets bored go to www.coolmath.com the games our awesome. There are math games or spike games http://www.coolmath.com/
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
This conversation took place between me and my autistic student:
"Mrs. Sartori, I can have computer turn for coolmath?" (coolmath is a math games website)
"Read one of the books on your reading list and take a test on it."
"Ok."
"Then you can have 15 minutes of free time on the computer."
"Mrs. Sartori, you're the best teacher ever in the whole world!"
Awww..... I love that kid!!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Me and my cool math games... (: ❤
(.Y.)
2 comments:
what about this game http://coolmathgamesonline.net/papas-burgeria/. I love playing this game.
Have you played math and puzzle game here http://coolmathgamesonline.net/? They have awesome game.
Post a Comment