(✿ ╯°□°)╯
Dear Facebook Friends .....Tell your friends . . . Hackers are now on FB writing insults on your friends' walls, such insults of which are made to appear as having come from you. You don't know or see it but your friends do. As a result, they have deleted you from their list of friends. I want to assure you that if you get something supposedly from me that's offensive, it certainly didn't come from me....... You can change your password often to hopefully avoid this happening to you! feel free to copy n paste.. .
❤
Anyone willing to help me :) You can print two of these!!!
On Pull-ups website they have a dollar off and I was able to print 2 of them. Would anyone be willing to print them and either I can meet or you can mail them to me. I would greatly appreciate it. These wipes are expensive and we really go through a pack every other day. You may have to sign up (I did) then under promotions - click on save on Pull-ups Training Pants - Then save $1.00 on any one package of Pull-ups Flushable Moist Wipes. PM me if you have any questions. I cannot thank you enough for whoever that does this for me!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Sitting at the wound care center for my toe... so they tell me flip flops are not a good shoe for a diabetic... hey what the heck I'm not wearing sneakers and socks in this weather... not sure what the weekend will bring yet but I will make it fun anyway! Love you Mommy for commingle with me and my GREAT Dad for bringing me.
.. you are the best thing that's happened to my mom, Joe and Me for that matter... I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment