Saturday, June 23, 2012

me to you


(✿ ♥◡♥

Thank you to everyone who posted kind birthday wishes to me. You all made my birthday special. Especially thanks to Lynn Schilling who came over with a bouquet of beautiful flowers, my favorite carrot cake, and took Christian and I out to Chili's for a birthday dinner. I ❤ you my sister in Christ!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why’d you have to wait? Where were you, where were you? Just a little late You found me, You found me88*


(´▽`)

its funny how you got all this to say, but when you with me you aint got shit to say you only be with me so a nigga could dick you down hahaha good luck finding another nigga dumb enough to wait around for you and give you money hahaha


me: you have to give respect to get respect. my mom: no! i can treat you however i want but you HAVE to respect me!......i try my best to treat my mom with respect but its kinda hard when i dont get it in return.....does anyone else think that this is fucked up


(.Y.)

In the car with dad.
Dad: I have no clue where this road goes
Me: YOLO
Dad: what?
Me: you only live once
Dad:oh okay
5 mins later
Dad: I have no clue where thus road leads to either...YOLO
Me: Lmao


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Look if you don't understand Immigration laws please don't argue with me.... You sound like a dog with peanut butter stuck to the rook of its mouth.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

well guess im gonna cancel my trip and just go to camp and recuperate!! if you need me you know where to find me!!


"I love you so much with all my love, your the only guy I always will want, you show me your love to me like no one has, you make me blush when you look straight to my eyes, promise me you wont ever leave because without you I’m lost."

- anonymous.. ;D


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...