Saturday, June 23, 2012

me to you


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

I painted the Rover black
"The West coast is back", I can smoke to that!!
Moms got the CL-6, that's a fact!!
Niggaz lookin for a cat to jack
Homie" I'M WILLLING TO FO TWO LIFE SENTENCE back to back"
So please don't push me..
You niggaz is C-A-U-T-I-O-N, all pussy!!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

❤ You don't MEAN anything to me....You mean EVERYTHING to me ❤


(✿ ♥◡♥

I think HVMA is a nice close 2nd to MBTA in "competancy and customer service of the year" ... Me: "I called my PCP and they referred me to you for an ophtho emergency" Triage RN: "Why did you call Pediatrics, You are much to old for that" Me: "Can I please make appt ? " Traige RN: "Have you tried Tylenol" Me: " Tylenol, Im having unilateral vision loss, what is tylenol going to do?" Traige RN " Bring down a fever and help with pain". Me: "Are you serious?" Triage RN " Yes, Tylenol is the drug of choice for treating fevers". Me: "But Im not having fevers...."


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Funny sitting in a Starbucks and these two girls from Switzerland think they are talking with Kevin Hart. Keep telling me "You going to learn today... Yea, you two will learn I am not Kevin Heart


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...