Thursday, June 21, 2012

me to you


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

HERE IS SOME WORDS OF WISDOM FOR THOSE HATERS WHO STANDS CLOSE TO ME AND EAT WITH ME FROM MY PLATE. WHEN U PUT ME DOWN AND TALK ABOUT ME AND WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO IN THE ENTERTAINMENT. YOU ARE ONLY BLOCKING YOUR OWN BLESSING WHAT GOD HAS FOR ME YOU CAN NOT TOUCH OR PREVENT SO PLEASE BE GOOD TO YOUR SELF AND LOVE YOUR SELF AS I DO SO THAT YOU CAN LOVE OTHERS PEACE SEE YOU HATERS AT MY NEXT PERFORMANCE BUT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GET THAT CLOSE TO ME AGAIN UNTIL YOU CHANGE


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

hi guys, sorry ive missed a few of your pm´s i dont seem to be getting notifications, if you email or call me you will get a quicker reply.

info@jcarpets.co.uk or call 01793 734033

www.jcarpets.co.uk http://www.jcarpets.co/


(✿(( ◣д◢)

You Should Have Kissed Me
You Should Havee Pushed Againt Thee Wall
You Should Havee Kissed
I Was Right By Thee Edge&&Ready To Fall❤


(´▽`)

Don't ever tell me you can't. I don't want to hear it. If you think you can't, then find a way. If you cant find a way, then make a way. If you cant make a way, find a way to make a way. If you can't do that, then it's not that you can't, its that you choose not to. And if that's your choice, don't complain.


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

Thank you to everyone for my birthday wishes! Im on vacation! Best birthday gift ever! Hope all you dads had a great fathers day! If you know me you know im a daddy's girl and no matter how old I get I always will be!


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Buddies I love You all.Again thank you all very much for sweet pictures, comments, and messages.. it means a lot to me.. you all made me feel so special and loves..thank you all..!!! ^_^


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

thank you everybody for the happy birthdays :) why is it that alot of the people who sent happy birthdays dont talk to me? (you should change that) you know who you are ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...