Thursday, June 21, 2012

me to you


You mean to tell me you are gonna hire on the most incompetent worker I've ever experienced? Man, even Academy would know it's time for her to go! Hahaha dumb.


(•̪●)

I miss you more than ever now.
I miss you because I really need you
somehow.
I miss you and your touch.
I miss you for to me, you mean so much......


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

If you are incapable of using proper grammar, please, do NOT try to hit on me. You are definitely wasting your time, as well as mine.


(✿(( ‵Д′)╯

If you are gong to pull out in front of me, you should at least go the speed limit.....


σ_σ

if i haven't seen you in a few days and you tell me you have been doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, I think i may let you continue to do so. smh


(✿ ♥◡♥

Excerpt from book:I was having a more than difficult time at home, having just graduated from high school, still living at home. They put me in touch with Hal Styles who ran The Church of the Good Neighbor in the west neighborhood of Van Nuys and worked as a medium and spiritual healer. My first meeting with him he told me, "You were born a medium and meant to be a medium, but somewhere along the way you got off the track."


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

get at me ;) .. you know you want to ...lol jk


(´▽`)

At first I couldn't understand why anyone would buy a bag of 'BATH SALTS' that smell like WD-40 and turn you into a face-eating zombie when you smoke them out of a rare, precious old incandescent bulb.

But this morning I drank an iced coffee and it just didn't do it for me, you know? Even though I put some cinnamon in it. So to all my bath salt zombie friends out there, I just wanted to say, "I understand."


(✌゚∀゚)☞

this is the my direct link to vote for me, you have to register with 107.9 Cleveland to vote


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...