Thursday, June 21, 2012

meek mill


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

im from a city ware the skinny niggas ride widd a semi 45 to make the biggest niggas fold up roll up meek mill be snappin doe


http://youtu.be/O7ZbM7ak8uw do you dont worry about me love how people hate on me for having #ambition


(╯°□°)╯

If you see it then you got it nigga never give up, cause if you grindin you gonna be rich before you look up - Meek Mill


She say I’m cocky, I say that’s not me..
She call me papi and I say ven aqui.
-Meek Mill


ಠﭛಠ

Got these niggas hating on me but I dnt give a fuck cuz they bitch waiting on me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tafRQ-7YoqY&sns=fb


don't judge me but I love this song lol
❤ ❤ ❤ good night ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yTFlibXeqA&sns=fb


◙‿◙

this is my shit! im on probation but when they test me i just pee rozay LOL!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx0zxiJjdls&feature=share


♥‿♥

They gonna love me for my Ambition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ZbM7ak8uw


Ò,ó

4 u boring Ass motherfukers!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FHAXsfaEIg&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

My Husband Did This Joint http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ob4AQ874Qo&sns=fb


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

that double MG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4n0OSD5z-Y


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...