Saturday, June 23, 2012

melbourne earthquake today


(✿ ╯°□°)╯

Visiting Melbourne today for work and I asked for a hotel near the hospital. When I went into the room I saw something I thought was gone with the 70s, a vibrating bed!! Talk about coincidence. I was chatting with Barb and the bed starts to shake. I was sure it was the bedroom next door - it was hilarious! Then I was watching TV and found out it wasn't the bed next door, there was a 5.2 earthquake 100 km from here!! It was the first time I've ever felt one - http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb000ajek.php.


⊙▃⊙

I see news all over the net about an earthquake that caused tremors in Melbourne today...
but I felt nothing :x


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

I heard there was an Earthquake in Melbourne today! Is everyone alright?


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

geezuz, u would have thought there was an earthquake in melbourne today!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...