Saturday, June 23, 2012

melting moments


(✿(( ‵Д′)╯

So I had one of those brain melting moments about money. Like how could one man (Bill Gates) be so rich that generations after could even spend all themoney he has? Like how its sooo crazy that a piece of paper (literally worth the same as a sheet of computer paper and its much smaller) is given worthbecause it green with a face and number in the corner. Like how this piece of paper will determine whether a person eats tomorrow or not. I can't fathom.


♥‿♥

Love to all for the bday wishes..thanking my beautiful neice for the cupcakes and melting moments...yummi...Sharing them together at Gengys with my family..my bro missing my gal Jeanita..my sister & loving family...making this day easy even tho my parents not around R.I.P Nan & Papa Hosea...Blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted..Thank you Lord for the blessings!!!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

So Shay and I were @ the grocery store and I told her she could grab anything she wanted. Then I felt these sweet little arms come around me. AWWWWWWW. Heart melting moments! I love you Shay


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Oh my god i just baked the house down!!!!!! I just made the yummiest melting moments, 20 Mini muffin Banana cakes and a big Banana cake....Geez does anyone want to come over for morning tea tomoz...


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

My one day off spent cooking, baked lunch and dinner and baking inbetween, yummy anzac biscuts and chocholate melting moments. Its nice to relax.


(´▽`)

Book ur ultimate package thru me for all your dvd n photo packages ....look no further whether it's your wedding,21st.50th or what ocassion.we capture melting moments 0845047665 or derekravisrooi@gmaill.com


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Well five dozen choc chip cookis and four dozen melting moments done and home made sausage rolls in the oven not bad since its not even 10am.


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

My women is a masterchief she's just made the nicest batch of scones and those melting moments biccies they had on there.... Hehehehe ..... biccies for ryny!


It's Friday tomorrow - that means, Joe Pratt, a nommy tea, chocolate fondue and a movie.... :) :) finally :) :) oh and melting moments yeah you heard me, MELTING MOMENTS! thanks Bec Ashmeade xxx


◙‿◙

Fun fact for the day...Our drummer MG likes to eat 12 slices of pizza, two goldfish and a tray off melting moments prior to a gig to bring out his inner rock godness!


Is devo bout laykin leaving the voice, no more heart melting moments, whaaaaaa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...