✌
I love the fact that since Idol, Jessica has been asked to sing the National Anthem at the Memorial Day Concert in Washingtion DC at the Capital. Before the Pacquiao/Bradley fight over the weekend, Jessica open the event in Vegas with her singing the Anthem. And then last night at the NBA Finals, Jessica does a great job as always with our National Anthem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruoB9YTziSM&sns=fb
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Busy day on Hyannis Main Street! Check out the awesome car show then stop by The Little Beach Gallery Artist Shanty at the harbor and look for me and my pops at the Lou Colombo Memorial Concert at the Cape Cod Melody Tent! Oh and the shop is open too!!
ಠ , ಥ
Get ready for our 4th of July Parade!!! we will have a Armed Forces part in our Oil and Energy Parade that you will not want to miss. See you at the Parade. Only 19 days away! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1VZNtlyEII&feature=share
(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)
I just watched the PBS Memorial Day Concert. (Better late than never, right?) Long story, short version: they had to play part of last year's concert--the part of a daughter who lost her father fighting during Tet. I wish you could have seen it...
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Jessica Sanchez singing National Anthem @PBS National Memorial Day Concert 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve3-JNLj4Ho&feature=share
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Shout out to all Branches of Military that protect this Land that I love ❤ & that Star Spangled Banner~ ❤ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLO0J-v77wk&feature=share
ಠ_ృ
Today is Flag Day. No symbol evokes the spirit of America better than our stars and stripes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve3-JNLj4Ho&feature=related
No comments:
Post a Comment