Thursday, June 21, 2012

memorial day events


(✿ σ_σ)

The National Moment of Remembrance, established by Congress, asks Americans, wherever they are at 3 p.m., local time, on Memorial Day, to pause in an act of national unity for a duration of one minute. The time 3 p.m. was chosen because it is the time when most Americans are enjoying their freedoms on the national holiday. The Moment does not replace traditional Memorial Day events; rather, it is an act of national unity in which all Americans, alone or with family and friends, honor those who died in service to the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_moment_of_remembrance


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Attention all friends in the New York City area. Mr. Ruck is honored to be the Keynote Speaker at both Cypress Hills & Long Island National Cemetery for their Memorial Day events. Please stop by and say hello and help celebrate the truest meaning of one of America's greatest holidays; Remembering those who have served and made it possible for all to pursue their version of the American Dream... Thank you VETERANS!!!


I think I was able get everything done I needed to this weekend. Grass got mowed, pool is up, dog is bathed and we went to the Memorial Day events that Taylor needed to be at for JROTC Drill team/color guard. I also worked a little too. Back to reality tomorrow starting with the 6am alarm. Busy week ahead, must take care of those who didnt get traps last week due to rain. I better get lots of rest. Have a great night everyone.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...