٩(●ᴥ•)۶
With Memorial Day, Flag Day and now Father's Day so close together it is hard not to relive so many memories of my amazing relationship I had and still have with my Pop, Martin Schnur. He has been gone 22 years in September but I still have dreams with him in them. It is a day that brings me joy...a day of remembering and a day that is special because I too am a father. Enjoy the day everyone.
☹
Memorial Day, Flag Day and the Fourth of July...Three holidays within 3 months, and that means store display racks are flooded with red, white and blue. However, this year, some veterans are upset about floormats depicting the American Flag. Are you a veteran? What do you think?
(´▽`)
Memorial Day, Flag Day, 4th of July. Seems like all the patriotic holidays are during the summer. If I didn't know better, I'd think the founding fathers just wanted an excuse for some BBQ's.
⊙▂⊙
Spirit of ’76 Association's incredible 30 ft x 60 ft flag will be on display tomorrow for Flag Day. Sure to be a meaningful sight. http://www.noozhawk.com/article/061112_spirit_76_memorial_flag_lobero_theatre/
No comments:
Post a Comment