Thursday, June 21, 2012

Monroe


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I am involved in a freedom ride protesting the loss of the minority rights belonging to the few remaining earthbound stars. All we demanded was our right to twinkle.
Marilyn Monroe


(〽◝ ))✿)

“Too often they don't realize what they have until it's gone.
...they're too stubborn to say, 'Sorry, I was wrong'
they hurt the ones closest to their hearts,
and we let the most foolish things tear us apart”
― Marilyn Monroe


tired! glad to have the day off tomorrow...sleeping all day :)
this weekend going to lake monroe with the hunny and aunt and uncle! gonna be a blast


ಠﭛಠ

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe


Sometimes things things fall apart so that better things can fall together ~Marilyn monroe


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

" I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best " -Marilyn Monroe


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...