Thursday, June 21, 2012

Montgomery


(✿ ♥◡♥

I know that i am a little late on this but it is better late than never. Congratulations to one of my closest and dearest friends Kristina Montgomery Falls and her husband Josh Falls on their marriage. I have know you for many years and it is amazing to see you as happy as you are now. I love you both and i pray blessing upon your lives. May God rain blessings upon you all, and you follow his will throughout your lives together. I love you , stay safe, and God bless.


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

The spectacle of advertising creates images of false beauty so suave and so impossible to attain that you will hurt inside and never even know where the hurt comes from, and in all the pictures now the famous people have already begun to look lost and lonely.
- Robert Montgomery


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

Hey ABC 57 listen to this song take it ti heart because your messing with the wrong little town dils name won't be thrown under the bus like that no one in this town will ever put up with that he was and still is a great kid we all miss u dil and nothing ABC will ever change that I love ya bud http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br98ad469og&sns=fb


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

That is one good thing about this world...there are always sure to be more springs.
Lucy Maud Montgomery (1874-1942)


...and if he had studied music? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hekA9Ast7Fs&feature=share


ಠ_ಠ

When Keith Hampton beats "Killer Keller," it will set the same kind of example state-wide that was set in Dallas County by Judge Sally Montgomery. I've been involved in both campaigns - - early on.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...